Boca Raton, FL, 07/10/23 – PartsBase, the leading provider of aviation and aerospace
solutions, is thrilled to announce that registration for PBEXPO 2024 is now open. PBEXPO is
the world’s largest technology trade show for the aviation and aerospace industries and
connects key decision makers from some of the biggest names – all under one roof. PBEXPO
returns to the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, FL, Thursday, March 7 and
Friday, March 8, 2024.
The PBEXPO 2024 theme is #MakingtheConnection. With the rapidly growing digitization of
customer interactions, the need for human connection has never been more important.
PBEXPO celebrates the leaders, innovators, and technologies that together build a stronger,
more connected aviation community than ever before.
• Rapid attendee growth – 42% year-over-year.
• 5,000+ Attendees – From 46 states and over 25 countries
• 2,500+ Companies – 86% C-Suite, VP, and Director/Manager decision makers
• 300+ Exhibitors – The floor plan capacity is limited. PBEXPO exhibitor booths are already
• Airline Pavilion – Our exclusive airline pavilion is a meeting space dedicated to
connecting airlines directly with suppliers that meet their needs. Past participants
include Air Canada, American Airlines, Breeze, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, Spirit, United,
Wheels Up, and more.
• Keynotes and Panels – Gain insights from industry leaders on a variety of topics who will
share their expertise and vision for the future of aviation and aerospace.
• Networking Opportunities – Connect with professionals from all sectors of the aviation
and aerospace industry, exchange ideas, and foster valuable relationships.
• PartsBase Community – The world’s largest online aviation community with 7,500+
companies from 136 countries and 25,000+ end users.
The PBEXPO 2024 aviation trade show registration is now open and free to attend. Register
online at https://pbexpo.swoogo.com/2024. Exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities are still
About PartsBaseFounded in 1996, PartsBase is the leading provider of aviation and aerospace solutions and the
world’s largest online aviation community. Our technology suite provides industry-leading tools,
services, and specialized solutions to advance supply-chain efficiencies for businesses and
professionals across the aviation, aerospace, and defense industries.
Marketing Manager, PartsBase